Marlene says I don't post to my blog any more, and she's right! I have been lax about posting. I don't know what it is about me and consistency, but I can't seem to retain focus on anything for an extended period. I could chalk it up to being easily distracted (which we know is true), or lack of challenge (again, sometimes too true). I seem to have a difficult time doing anything on a long-term basis... it is a wonder that I managed to have a teaching job for almost 30 years (true, it was with two different school districts), and have been married to HJS for 28 years.
All of that being said... I resolve to make another attempt to post to the blog on a regular basis. Perhaps if I don't requile myself to post a photo each time it will be easier? That seems to work for some people, as does posting just a visual with no words. We shall see if I can do eiter one of those when I don't feel like doing both at the same time.
"Rufus the Weather Guy" often has a funny or interesting line at the bottom of his posts... that might do to add some spark of interest in my ability to post. He only posts to Weather Cafe twice a week, again might be a more manageable schedule (as I am failing miserably at daily posts) for me. When I don't post, I am angst-ridden and the gap just gets longer as I beat myself up for failing. No reason to do that; maintaining a blog isn't a contest! Again... we shall see what I can come up with this time around.
Here is my modification of Rufus' line for the day from Friday. I thought it applicable in some twisted way: "The reason history seems to repeat itself is that people weren't listening the first time."
Saturday, June 23, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment